Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Welcome to 2011, this year should be very promising. New areas to explore, people to meet, and photographs to take. But, before we dive into a New Year, I would like to say thank you to some people who went out of their way to help me. So here is a very short, but important list. Thank you to Mad Rock, Evolve Sports, Dead Point Magazine, all the climbers who showed up to help me work on a new article, and friends who supported me being gone physically and mentally. Yes,"gone". However, in the end, I achieved several goals. Below you can see a photo of my proudest shot of 2010. In the Dec/Jan issue of Dead Point Magazine I landed a two page spread of the photo below, enjoy. Next stop trying to gain a cover shot! How does that happen?: Happy New Years

No comments:

Post a Comment